Friday, June 8, 2012

WODs and Clients Doing Advanced Moves

I had a good training week, getting back to some of my basics.  I find it good to revisit old complexes and such, and it amazes me to know that they are still hard, plus take some work getting back into them.
I also had an advanced class the other night with my crew, and we did some advanced moves: see-saw press, renegade rows, 1-arm overhead squats, etc.  This was to show them that you can do a lot with kettlebells.  I’m still amazed that some people think that all you can do with them is swings and curls.

Check out some cool moves and awesome form, plus my WODs from the week's end.



Renegade Rows



Overhead Squats


My WODs:

Thursday Complex 5X 24K (10 each side)

l/r 10 Swinngs
l/r 10 Cleans
1/r 10 Press
l/r 10 1- arm squat
l/r 10 snatch
10 pullups


Friday Strength
5x5 (2x26Ks bells)

TGUs
Clean and Press
Front Squat
Weighted Pullups
Double Snatch






No comments:

Post a Comment