Friday, August 31, 2012

Video Tour of NEW Gym, and Getting Ready for a New Training Cycle

Well, since the Spartan, I have moved into to my new gym in Haymarket, VA.  I should've listed all the Farmers Walks I have done up 2 flights of stairs this week as part of my WODs.  That will rock your world, plus carrying rolled up rubber floor mats.  It is a good WOD for anyone.  But I am feeling good after a good strength week of recovery to start my new strength and training cycle.  So stay tuned for more awesome WODs and new training cycles and programming.

My new studio will allow me to train my clients in more ways.   Check out the video tour of the NEW Rogue Kettlebell Fitness: Our new 1500 sq. ft. studio in Haymarket, VA. Kettlebell Bootcamps, Strength and Conditioning Class, Personal Training, Kickboxing. Serving Haymarket, Gainesville, Warrenton, Manassas, Bristow. Unleash you inner athlete!!!  Come check us out: www.roguekbfitness.com


Video Tour of the New Studio.


WODs

Thursday: Strength (took time)

1-5 5-1 Ladder

1-Arm Clean and Press (24K)
Pullup (weighted vest 20)
Goblet Squat (32K)

Finisher :

 100 Snatches (24K)
1000 Rope Skips




Friday: FUN!!!

15 Mile Mountain Bike Ride

Smoked It and was strong on 1x9

1 comment:

  1. the whole exercise will have a huge core training value. Have a try using kettlebells with exercises. reps cpd points

    ReplyDelete